Monday, March 26, 2012

~Introducing Michelle Boyd!~


My name is Michelle (aka whirligig), I am married and have 4 kids under the age of 9. I enjoy all types of crafting and I always seem to have several projects on the go at once. I am relatively new to the paper craft world as I have been card making for about 7 months. I was introduced to cards (by our delightful friend Jessica T) in August 2011 when I was invited to a card making night. I have been addicted ever since. I decided to try my hand at Scrapbooking about a month ago and really love creating special pages for my little darlings. I love the idea of recording memories in this way. I love having ink stains on my fingers and use plenty of pretty sparkly items, glitter and pearls. I am always on the look out for beautiful ribbons and I love twine. The die cutting and embossing machine (Big Shot- which I call my "Whirligig" hence the name) is one of my favourite pieces of equipment (along with my stamps).
I love trying new techniques and layouts, and love looking for new colour combinations. 
 
You can see all my work on my personal blog HERE
I am thrilled to be invited to join this young inovative team at Feeling Sketchy, and look forward sharing ideas and techniques.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x